DECLARATION OF FAITH
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. In one God eternally existing in three person; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary.
That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right
hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and
necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy
7. Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
8. In baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
9. In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism in the
10. In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Ghost.
11. Divine healing is provided for all in the Atonement.
12. In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
13. In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living
saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
14. In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Breakthrough Student Ministries is our youth program here at the East Liverpool Church of God. Our vision is to get the youth excited about God. We aim to impact their lives, not only for Jesus, but for their future. We believe the youth is not only the church of tomorrow, but they are the church of today. Our main goal is to take over this community for Jesus and win souls to the Lord. Our Youth Minister, Andrew Wilson, has many years experience working with kids and youth and holds a Pastoral License with the Church of God. He is excited to see what God is going to do in this community.
. Greetings to you and your family. My wife, Rev. Bethany Crouch, and I, Rev. Benjamin Crouch, are Ordained Ministers with the Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee.
I am a third-generation minister and have been servicing the Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee since 2010. I have served in ministry under the direction of several Pastors who have poured into me enabling me to become the Pastor I am today. I have served in many different areas of ministry; I have been a Youth Pastor for four years as well as an Assistant Pastor for two years. I have been the Lead Pastor here at the East Liverpool Church of God since June 18, 2015.
My wife has grown up in the Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee serving in many different areas of ministry. She has studied music at Lee University and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Vocal Performance and a Masters Degree in Counseling from Youngstown State University. She has worked in church music as far as Gospel Choir, leading teen choir, and leading worship here as our Minister of Music.
We pray you come and see us and we would love to answer any questions you may have about us personally or the East Liverpool Church of God.
God Bless you and yours,
Rev. Benjamin E. Crouch
OUR MISSION is to reach all who are lost and bring them our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. We want to do HIS work, HIS will, HIS way.
OUR VISION is to grow together spiritually as well as a local body.
OUR GOAL is not only to reach out into the East Liverpool area but also give hope to the other communities and States that surround us. We will be doing this by our outreach projects we will have set in place by the first of the year. Our Out Reach projects will have many avenues of ministry with food and clothing as well as other local needs of our community.
OUR HOPE is to be a Lighthouse set upon a hill for all those to see in this dark time of life
. Our Church is moving forward spiritually and structurally. We recently remodeled our Church. By doing this we made room for an outreach facility as well as additional room for our children.
Women of Vision is our ladies group here at the East Liverpool Church of God. In Proverbs 29:18, it says, "Where there is no vision, the people perish: But he that keepeth the law, happy is he." In today's world, people are losing their focus and their hope. We want to come together and focus on Christ. We want to impact the lives of ladies in the area and help the lost regain their vision of a hopeful future with Christ.
S.O.U.L Patrol Kids (Searching Out U Lord is our exciting Children's program. We want to teach children and youth how to search out His miracles, His blessings, His guidance and direction. Our goal is to reach as many souls as we can to teach them that Jesus loves them. The children and youth are the future of our Church, our community and our world. Our vision is to go beyond the Church walls and into the community to reach the children and youth wherever they are. We love having fun as we worship the Lord, praise Him, and learn about Him. Our Children's Pastor, Becky Tice, has over twenty years experience working with children and holds a Pastoral License with the Church of God. She has a heart to teach the next generation about our Lord Jesus Christ.